As a fully supported ride, enjoy the beautiful scenery along the rolling bike-friendly roads of the Northern Kettle Moraine. With multiple routes to choose from, women and girls of all ages and abilities are welcome.
- This bicycling event is open to women and girls only
- All riders must sign a waiver before each ride and wear a helmet during our rides
- Included are well thought-out routes, ride shirts, SAG, supported rest stops, and post-ride party including a meal, live band and beer garden.
- Online registration closes Thursday July 25th @ midnight
- In-person/late registration is open during packet pickup hours
- This event is presented by and managed by Wisconsin Women Cycling and supported by our sponsors.
- Proceeds benefit the WWCycling Club and local charities