Lasata Senior Living Campus is located in lovely Cedarburg, WI. The Campus offers a 130-bed Care Center, with both rehabilitation services and skilled care nursing services. On Campus is also the Lasata Crossings, a 60-unit Assisted Living facility and the Heights, a 60-unit independent living apartment building.
Lasata Care Center is currently hiring Licenses Practical Nurses (LPN) for various shifts, either full-time OR part-time.
Starting hourly compensation varies based on experience / benefit vs non-benefit status.
- Administers professional nursing care to residents within the framework of licensure and as outlined on individual care plans.
- Documents care delivery, observations, medications and treatments promptly and accurately while maintaining confidentiality.
- Makes rounds with physicians, reviews and updates resident care plans as needed, and functions as unit charge nurse when required.
- Supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent & graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure as a RN / LPN in the state of Wisconsin
- Prior experience in a hospital or nursing home preferred
Lasata Senior Living Campus is located in beautiful Cedarburg, WI and is owned and operated by Ozaukee County. Employees of Ozaukee County / Lasata Senior Living Campus enjoy competitive compensation as well as a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- WRS pension savings plan / deferred compensation plan
- Company paid life insurance / AD&D insurance
- Vacation accrual program with no waiting period.
- Sick pay
- Wellness Program with incentive bonus
- Availability for continuing education, tuition reimbursement
Ozaukee County is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace & an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.