Lasata Senior Living Campus is located in lovely Cedarburg, WI. The Campus offers a 130-bed Care Center, with both rehabilitation services and skilled care nursing services. On Campus is also the Lasata Crossings, a 60-unit Assisted Living facility and the Heights, a 60-unit independent living apartment building.
Lasata Care Center is currently hiring SUPERSTAR Certified Nursing Assistants to work AM & PM SHIFTS.
Hourly wages start at $16.89 per hour and are based on experience.
- Performs and records basic resident care such as bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, toileting, bowel and bladder training.
- Assists in meeting resident’s nutritional needs by serving food trays, assisting with feeding, recording intakes/outputs and weights.
- Takes and charts vital signs, reporting changes to the nurse.
- Assists with resident positioning, transferring and ambulation according to care cards.
- Adheres to all safety rules and practices infection control measures per policy and procedure.
- Establishes and maintains open, supportive, positive communication with residents, families, peers, nurses and other departments.
- Attends all mandatory in-services & continuing education opportunities as appropriate to meet federal requirements.
- Reports changes/differences in resident status/condition on a timely basis, maintains resident confidentiality.
- Documents care information per policy and procedure.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma / GED.
- Must have an active Certified Nursing Assistant license in the state of Wisconsin & must be in good standing with the state registry.
- Good reading, reading comprehension and writing skills are necessary.
- Evidence of related continuing education on a regular basis (12 contact hours per year.)
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of a CNA position, including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time, walking, kneeling, bending & twisting, balancing and more.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to push & pull more than 50 lbs.
Lasata Senior Living Campus is located in beautiful Cedarburg, WI and is owned and operated by Ozaukee County. Employees of Ozaukee County / Lasata Senior Living Campus enjoy competitive compensation as well as a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- WRS pension savings plan / deferred compensation plan
- Company paid life insurance / AD&D insurance
- Holiday pay (benefit status employees only)
- Vacation accrual program with no waiting period.
- Sick pay
- Wellness Program with incentive bonus
- Availability for continuing education, tuition reimbursement
Ozaukee County is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace & an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.