As an organization, our investment is to promote, protect, and preserve your business or organization. Partner with us at the Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce, and we will do everything we can to help your business succeed!
In 2019, we have updated our strategic plan and strive to ensure all our members can see and share the value of their membership. Here are a few new and on-going value-added services and opportunities the chamber offers:
- Educational Series – learning sessions covering a variety of valuable topics
- Business Insiders – inside peeks into local businesses while networking with fellow members
- Member Advocacy - have a problem? Let us try to help you solve it, or help you find the tools to do so.
- Member Meet-Ups - casual conversation with the executive director at the chamber office, the first Friday morning of March, June, September, and December
- Promotional Events – be a part of local events through sponsorship and participation and showcase your business in front of the public
- Gift Check Program - as a member, your business can accept the thousands of dollars we sell in Cedarburg Gift Checks each year!
- Free Ribbon Cuttings - grand opening or other anniversary ribbon cuttings are available - all designed to help your business shine!
- Free Enhanced Listing on Shop Main Street Online ($379 value)- stay relevant in the evolving online world with this special tool intended to help local small businesses
- Increased engagement opportunities with our partners throughout Ozaukee County
In addition, Chamber membership includes:
- interactive member page on the Chamber’s website, cedarburg.org;
- Chamber networking opportunities;
- member investment in Chamber-sponsored events;
- access to membership list of area businesses;
- credibility as a respected member of the business community;
- share your business news in the ChamberTalk monthly newsletter;
- chamber-only advertising opportunities;
- members-first policy for Washington Avenue banner and free community signboard;
- individual recognition & awards for service and community;
- opportunity for inclusion in the Cedarburg Community Guide magazine;
- visibility and support for new businesses;
- Visitor Center operations: your business literature distributed in our visitor center with an average of over 10,000 visitors annually;
- liaison to Wisconsin Department of Tourism and Ozaukee County Tourism Council;
- a dedicated staff helping promote your business to the public;
- a tailored membership - we want to meet your needs and do our best to help you succeed and grow!
Play an important role in the Cedarburg business community.
Join the Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce today!
Have questions? Contact Maggie Dobson at email@example.com or (262) 377-5856.