As an organization, our investment is to promote, protect, and preserve your business or organization.
Together, we will achieve amazing results!
In 2018, we have made a commitment through our Strategic Plan to ensure all our members can see and share the value of their membership. Here are a few new and on-going value-added services and opportunities the Chamber will offer:
- Educational Series – Learning sessions covering the topics most on the minds of our businesses
- Ambassador Program – An opportunity for leadership and increased engagement with our members.
- Business Insiders – Inside peeks into local businesses while networking with fellow members
- Member Meet-Ups -- Casual conversation with the Executive Director at the Chamber office, the first Friday morning of March, June, September, and December.
- Promotional Events – Exposure of your business throughout the community
- Gift Check Program
- Increased engagement opportunities with our partners throughout Ozaukee County
- Free inclusion in the Downtown Locator Map
In addition, Chamber membership includes:
- interactive member page on the Chamber’s website, cedarburg.org;
- Chamber networking opportunities;
- member investment in Chamber-sponsored events;
- access to membership list of area businesses;
- credibility as a respected member of the business community;
- share your business news in the chambertalk monthly newsletter;
- chamber-only advertising opportunities;
- members-first policy for Washington Avenue banner and free community signboard;
- individual recognition & awards for service and community;
- opportunity for inclusion in the Community Profile magazine;
- visibility and support for new businesses;
- Visitor Center operations: your business literature distributed in our visitor center with an average of over 10,000 visitors annually;
- liaison to Wisconsin Department of Tourism and Ozaukee County Tourism Council;
- a dedicated staff helping promote your business to the public.