Play an important role in the Cedarburg business community.
Join the Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce today!
As an organization, our investment is to promote, protect, and preserve your business or organization. Partner with us at the Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce, and we will do everything we can to help your business succeed!
We are proud to support our business community today and always, and go above and beyond to help our members. The Cedarburg Chamber has updated our strategic plan to include goals for membership, engagement, resources & governance, and strategic partnerships. Here are a few new and on-going value-added services and opportunities the chamber offers:
- Morning Meet-Ups - casual, monthly business networking designed to offer quick and informative engagement with fellow members
- Business After Hours - enjoy making business connections and learning more about your fellow chamber member businesses in a casual setting
- ONCE Meetings - network with chamber members from across Ozaukee County
- Member Advocacy - have a problem? Let us try to help you solve it, or help you find the tools to do so.
- Promotional Events – be a part of local events of all kinds through sponsorship and participation and showcase your business in front of the public
- Gift Check Program - as a member, your business can accept the nearly $60,000 in gift checks we sold in 2021
- Free Ribbon Cuttings - grand opening or other anniversary ribbon cuttings are available - all designed to help your business shine!
- Business Video Spotlight Program - promote your business through the power of video at a discounted, Cedarburg chamber members-only rate
- "Welcome Home" new resident advertising opportunity - exclusive to chamber members, advertise directly to new residents in Cedarburg
- Cedarburg Community Guide advertising opportunity - exclusive to chamber members, advertise in our professional, full color Cedarburg magazine.
In addition, Chamber membership includes:
- interactive member page on the Chamber’s website, cedarburg.org;
- additional Chamber networking opportunities;
- member investment in Chamber-sponsored events;
- access to membership list of area businesses;
- credibility as a respected member of the business community;
- share your business news in the ChamberTalk monthly newsletter;
- special pricing and chamber members-only advertising opportunities;
- members-first policy for Washington Avenue banner and free community signboard;
- individual recognition & awards for service and community;
- opportunity for inclusion in the Cedarburg Community Guide magazine;
- visibility and support for new businesses;
- Visitor Center operations: your business literature distributed in our visitor center with an average of over 10,000 visitors annually;
- liaison to Wisconsin Department of Tourism and Ozaukee County Tourism Council;
- a dedicated staff helping promote your business to the public;
- a tailored membership - we want to meet your needs and do our best to help you succeed and grow!
Click here to join us today!
Have questions? Contact Maggie Dobson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 377-5856.